ZERO TO CPL/IR/MEP (ATPL) - ICAO
Total of 207 hrs
- All inclusive pricing of € 48000
This course will take you from zero experience to being able to fully
and safely master a complex light aircraft in a commercial aviation environment.
The course consists of 7 phases (spread over 60 weeks) as follows:
- Phase I (PPL): 50hrs on a DV 20 (35 Dual + 15 Solo)
- Phase II (Night Rating) on a DV20 (6 Dual + 5 Solo + 5 FSTD)
- Phase III (Development) on a C182 (11 Dual + 2 Solo) Bush Landings, Spin Training.
- Phase IV (Consolidation) on a DV20 (8 Dual + 89 Solo) Precision flying, Mission allocation, Bush Flying, Cross Country.
- Phase V (CPL/IR) on a DV20 (13 Dual + 15 FSTD)
- Phase VI (CPL/ME - VFR) on a DA42 (5 Dual + 3 FSTD)
- Phase VII (ME/IR) on a DA42 (5 Dual + 3 FSTD)
- Bush Survival
- Bush flying induction
- Flight suit
- Accommodation (in shared apt.)
- Marshalling and ground Ops
- Stalls and spins
- Bush and precision flying
- Exam fees
Location: Lanseria International Airport, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Advanced first aid
- Dangerous goods and CRM
- Safety management system
EASA conversion - available trough SWISS ATO
Why choose us?
With the lowest prices on the market,
we take the student side
We ensure the best quality
in the world