FOREIGN PPL - HOUR & SKILLS BUILDING
Total of 30 hrs - All inclusive pricing of € 5600
Total of 50 hrs - All inclusive pricing of € 9500
Total of 70 hrs - All inclusive pricing of € 11900
This course is designed for qualified pilots who need to build hours towards their next license and are looking to gain additional skills throughout the process.
Egoli will give you Spin Training, bush flying, water and bush survival training, Safety Management System indoctrination and CRM training.
Every flight will be monitored where you’ll be given a specific mission and goal to achieve - making your training fun and memorable.
The course consists of 4 phases (spread over 2 periods of 2 weeks) as follows:
- Phase I (PPL validation): 2hrs on a DV 20 + written exam
- Phase II (Spin Training + Bush Flying): on a DV20 (6 Dual)
- Phase III (Cross country) on a DV20 (20 /40/ 60 hours Solo Packages)
- Phase VI (Ground School Training) + 2hours Precision Landings on a DV20
- Bush Survival
- Bush flying induction
- Flight suit
- Accommodation (in shared apt.)
- Marshalling and ground Ops.
- Stalls and spins
- Bush and precision flying
- Exam fees
- Advanced first aid
- Dangerous goods and CRM
- Safety management system
EASA conversion - available trough SWISS ATO
Why choose us?
With the lowest prices on the market,
we take the student side
We ensure the best quality
in the world